Not a Member? Recreation Members receive access to all of our facilities located conveniently across campus, and receive discounted pricing on a variety of classes, trips, services and more! Become a Recreation Member today.
BOOK YOUR EXPERIENCE TODAY!
We have had the opportunity to work with a variety of groups from UCSD Student groups to upper management from local corporations.
- Please start by requesting a quote. If you prefer, you can also call or email our Challenge Course office at 858-822-3558 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include all contact information as well as time and date (mm/dd/yy) you are requesting a program.
- Once you have committed to a program type, date and a number of participants, you will receive a contract via email. Your program date is not confirmed until we receive the signed contract and 25% deposit (or completed recharge form for campus affiliates). Sample UCSD Challenge Course Contract 2016
- After the program has been completed, you will receive an email including your final invoice (if applicable). At this point we will also request feedback from your group, so we can continue to improve our programs.
Deposit and Final Payments
- Credit Card Once you have set up your program date and time, you will receive an invoice for your program with a link to pay by credit card online.
- Check Payable to “UC Regents” and mail to UCSD Challenge Course, 9500 Gilman Drive-0004, La Jolla, CA 92093-0004
- Recharge Form For UCSD groups only. If you are paying by UCSD Recharge, please complete this online recharge form. Your completed recharge form will serve as your deposit. All deposit rules as outlined in contract still apply.
The following documents will provide further information as well:
- Client Needs Assessment (online form): After your program is scheduled and confirmed, please complete this form as soon as possible. Your form responses will be sent to email@example.com and will be shared with the lead facilitator assigned to your program.
- Liability Waiver (PDF): All participants must complete this waiver prior to participation. Adult participants can review and sign this form on the day of the program. All minor participants must have this form reviewed and signed by a parent/guardian prior to the day of the program.
- Medical Questionnaire (PDF): All participants using the Odyssey Course or Leap of Faith must complete this medical questionnaire prior to participation. All information will be kept strictly confidential. Adult participants can review and complete this form on the day of the program. All minor participants must have this form reviewed and signed by a parent/guardian prior to the day of the program.
- Insurance Requirements (PDF): NOT required for for on-campus groups, the University of California self-insurance program is in effect for campus activities. For off-campus groups, UCSD requires that all events be covered for liability insurance.
- What to Expect and Wear
- Challenge Course Map 2017
- Recharge Form: Only for UCSD groups paying by recharge. Please complete this online recharge form. Your completed recharge form will serve as your deposit. All deposit rules as outlined in contract still apply.
- Challenge Course Feedback Request