Not a Member? Recreation Members receive access to all of our facilities located conveniently across campus, and receive discounted pricing on a variety of classes, trips, services and more! Become a Recreation Member today.
Tiffany Caddell FitLife Mobile & Occupational Coordinator
(858) 822-0656 | email@example.com
CHANGE YOUR CULTURE, CHANGE YOUR LIFE
FitLife Mobile brings fitness & wellness programs to you! Customize your health options. You choose the location, type of class or service, day and time, and we send a certified specialist directly to you. Choose between our one day service – great for retreats, conference or events. Or sign up for a weekly class and we will deliver our expertise to the location of your choice.
WHO WE SERVE?
- UCSD Student, Staff and Faculty Groups
- Corporate Groups
- Community Groups and Non-profits
- Sports Teams
WHAT WE OFFER
- Fitness classes – Barre, Core Fit, Boot Camps, Cardio Kickboxing, Zumba, Water Fitness
- Yoga, Meditation & Mindfulness – A variety of yoga from vigorous to mild, meditation & mindfulness sessions
- Pilates – Mat based movement for strength and flexibility
- Nutrition – workshops with our Registered Dietitian, topics ranging from Healthy Eating on a Budget, to Eating for Heart Health, to Sports Nutrition
- Chair Massage – treat your office or student group to a relaxing service with a certified therapist
HOW IT WORKS
Your student organization, or group of colleagues, or department wants to host a single event or series of classes – you schedule an appropriate facility, you contact us to bring a qualified professional, and we send you a contract. Contracts can be paid by recharge, check or credit card (at the RIMAC Sales Desk). We want to bring our experts to you! Change your group, team or office culture to include healthy practices, and you will change your life!
*All prices are listed for UCSD Students/Staff & Faculty/Community
|Workshops/Classes||1-day – $/hour||Weekly – $/class|
|- Cooking demo||Additional $5 per person|
|- Custom workshop||$187/250/338|
*1 Day Workshops & Classes: retreats, conferences or events
*Weekly Classes: three or more consecutive weeks of ongoing fitness classes
For more information contact FitLife Mobile Coordinator Tiffany Caddell, firstname.lastname@example.org or call (858) 822-0656