Form and Waiver links
Waiver of Liability: The University of California has mandated that anyone participating in any recreational activity or program or utilizing any recreational facility MUST complete an approved Waiver of Liability.
Intramural Sports, Masters Programs, Outback Adventures outings and Sport Clubs program areas also include waivers in their program registration. Waivers for the weight room are at the weight room access desk.
Form and Waiver Submission Information
You may register using:
Walk-In registration: You may register in person at RIMAC, Main Gym, Canyonview Aquatics Center Outback Adventures or the Outback Surf Shop.
Mail-in registration: UCSD Recreation, 9500 Gilman Drive, 0529, La Jolla, CA 92093-0529
UC SAN DIEGO RECREATION: CODE OF CONDUCT
Participants in UC San Diego Recreation Department programs are required to abide by the following Code of Conduct. Failure to do so will be reviewed and could result in disciplinary action(s). Patrons are expected to accept responsibility for their actions and should respond to all requests to adjust behaviors that do not meet the norms or standards of the activity. UC San Diego Recreation staff has complete authority to implement stated as well as implied policies.
We are committed to the highest standards of civility and decency toward all. We are committed to promoting and supporting a community where all people can work, learn and enjoy the privilege of recreation activities together in an atmosphere free of abusive, inappropriate or demeaning treatment.
Code of Conduct:
- Exhibit courtesy, good sportsmanship and appropriate behavior at all times.
- Show respect for the privacy, property and experience of others.
- No violent or aggressive behavior, actions or language will be tolerated.
Foul, intimidating, and/or offensive language or actions has no place in UC San Diego Recreation.
- Proper attire and shoes are required at all times.
- Show respect for the facilities and all equipment used during participation.
- Hours, policies and availability of facilities is subject to change.
- Participants are expected to exhibit proper conduct and respect for the rights of others which may include patrons, staff, guests, consultants, instructors, vendors, and others working in or recreating in sports facilities. Individuals who engage in unacceptable or disruptive behavior may have their access to the facilities and access to UC San Diego Recreation programs revoked, modified, suspended and/or may be subject to further university or law enforcement action.