Not a Member? Recreation Members receive access to all of our facilities located conveniently across campus, and receive discounted pricing on a variety of classes, trips, services and more! Become a Recreation Member today.
ELEVATE YOUR TEAM'S PERFORMANCE!
The UCSD Challenge Course provides customized adventure-based team building programs with a focus on leadership development and group dynamics. Our course is located in the eucalyptus forest on the beautiful UCSD campus, an ideal setting for a variety of ground-based and high course challenges. We serve campus, community, and professional clients, providing each with opportunities to support one another and overcome obstacles as a team from up to 45 feet off the ground.
WHO WE SERVE:
- UCSD Student, Staff and Faculty Groups
- Professional / Corporate Groups
- Community Groups and Non-profits
- Youth Groups and Clubs
- School Groups
- Sports Teams
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Customized adventure-based programs in line with your group’s goals and budget
- Programs of varying length depending on your group’s schedule
- Highly skilled facilitators specializing in different types of clients
- Portable ground-based activities that can be provided at any location
- Programs can be scheduled any day of the week during daylight hours
- The Challenge Course is open to ages 10 and up
WHAT IS A CHALLENGE COURSE?
A Challenge Course is an excellent team development tool for all types of groups. Our course has both ground-based and climbing activities that range in distance from 25-45 feet off the ground. Professional facilitators use the course to design and implement custom programs aimed at meeting your group’s specific goals. Working together, your group members will stretch personal limits and build group cohesiveness, while developing skills in leadership, goal-setting and decision-making. Physical strength and fitness are not a basis for achieving success on our course.