Recreation employs hundreds of amazing student staff that range from Weight Room Attendants and Sales Desk Staff to Referees and Graphic Designers! We recently started a recognition program where a monthly student employee will be recognized by their peers and Recreation Pro Staff.
Our first student to receive the award is Ian Raguine, a Facility Supervisor and a Physiology and Neuroscience Major, ERC 2020
- What would the name of your autobiography be titled? Happily Living My Best Life.
- What is your favorite Recreation activity? Aerial Silks
- What was your biggest accomplishment this month? Actually pressing the purchase on my MCAT to make it official. Ive been pushing it back for so long, but I think it’s time.
- If you could become any fictional character, who would you choose? At the moment, it would be. Blair Waldorf from Gossip Girl. XOXO
- What’s your favorite thing to do if you’re not at school or work? Go to the movies because I’m an AMC stubs member! I also like to model, and on occasion take photos.
- If you had access to a time machine what’s the first thing you’d do? Why rewrite the past when you could change the future 🙂
- What’s your dream career once you graduate? Doctor of which ever specialty I decide to do in the future. I’m open minded, and probably won’t decide until med school.
- What’s one thing that not everyone knows about you? I once did a talent search for acting in the elementary school, like every fourth grader did (so I thought), and actually booked an agent. I auditioned in front of Esteban from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody. But, I didn’t end up acting since my parents thought the program was a scam. I still don’t know if it was a scam or not. However, I would so go back to modeling or acting because it’s a pretty fun hobby.