- ½ cup uncooked oats
- ½ cup greek yogurt
- ½ cup milk (of your choice)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup frozen berries or fruit of your choice
- 1 TBSP peanut butter or nut butter/nuts
- Mix oats with yogurt, milk and cinnamon in a glass Tupperware.
- Add frozen berries and spoonful of peanut butter.
- Place in fridge overnight or for at least 4 hours.
- Enjoy the next morning!
For more overnight oats inspiration check out:
If you would like to get more guidance on eating habits and schedule an appt you can contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information on nutrition services visit: https://recreation.ucsd.edu/wellness-services/nutrition/