Just because it is November doesn’t mean the San Diego fun stops! The Mission Bay Aquatic Center is one of the world’s largest instructional waterfront facilities right here in San Diego and is owned and operated by Associated Students of San Diego State University and UCSD Recreation. MBAC offers awesome water activities all year round and is open to students, faculty/staff and the public!
Come check out Top 5 things to do at MBAC this November:
- Learn to sail. Basic Sailing classes begin November 5 and November 19.
- Go wakeboarding or wakesurfing. The Wakesports Freeride Sessions on November 5, 6, 12, 19, or 20 are only $59 for students for a three hour session and is open to all skill levels.
- Take a surfing class. Classes begin November 5, 12, or 19 with one, two, or four-day options. MBAC provides all equipment and instruction.
- Enjoy a moonlight excursion. Moonlight kayaking and stand up paddling excursions on November 12 offer an incredible view of the night skyline from the water.
- Try yoga on a paddleboard. On November 19 you can test your balance while in a relaxing environment in a paddleboard yoga class.
For more information or to register for any of these classes, visit mbaquaticcenter.com