Ever wanted to try a class for free? Now you can!
Introducing our annual FitFEST! event, hosted by FitLife each spring to showcase new classes and highlight some old favorites.
On Wednesday, April 2, swing by Main Gym to try out yoga, Bootcamp XL, Booty Barrre, Insanity, and Intro to Cycle between 11:30am-1pm.
Then, on Thursday, April 3rd, stop by RIMAC to experience Zumba, Meditation, Body Weight Circuit, Yoga, TRX, 6 Pack Sweat, and Circuit Training between 5-7pm.
What’s so awesome about this event?
- You can do as much or as little as you want – try all the classes, or take just one! It’s up to you
- Each class is short enough that you can try several, but long enough to give you and idea of each workout’s style.
- Free goodies! We’ll have some giveaways, and there are sure to be Clif bars as well…
- Get all your pesky workout questions answered! Our trainers will be on hand to answer questions individually.
- Same for our dietitians! Ask a Dietician lets you find out more about what is right for your health.
- It’s free! The entire event will be free and open to you as a UCSD Affiliate.
So what are you waiting for?! Visit this facebook page to ask questions and find more info! Can’t wait to see you this week for FitFEST 2014!