Not a Member? Recreation Members receive access to all of our facilities located conveniently across campus, and receive discounted pricing on a variety of classes, trips, services and more!
Customer Service (858) 534-3557 | email@example.com
UC San Diego undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to use all UC San Diego Recreation facilities by presenting their UC San Diego Student ID card (or UC San Diego Recreation Membership during summer only) at the RIMAC Facility Access Desk, The Main Gym Weight Room, The Main Gym Equipment Room Desk (for access to the Main Gym locker rooms) or the Canyonview Aquatic Complex Facilities Access Desk to gain access to the facilities.
Recreation Class participants without a UC San Diego Recreation Membership must show Photo ID and class receipt at the RIMAC Facility Access Desk or Main Gym Equipment Room Desk to gain access for class participation.
Purchasing a UC San Diego Recreation Membership gives staff, faculty, alumni and the community membership privileges. Your Rec Membership allows you access to all Recreation facilities during Informal Recreation hours and a discounted price on Recreation Classes, Outback Adventures outings and more.
Rec Membership may be purchased through credit card online and in person, or UC San Diego faculty and staff members can choose to pay through payroll deduction. All new members need to come to RIMAC with photo ID and receive their membership card. For more information call us at (858) 534-3557.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON REC Memberships.
Note: First-time Rec Membership purchase may require additional verification of affiliation.
Payment forms accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, payroll deduction, Triton Plus, cash, check, travelers' check.
WITH A UC SAN DIEGO RECREATION MEMBERSHIP YOU HAVE:
- Access to all public facilities during hours of operation, the use of locker rooms, pools, sauna, jacuzzis, weight rooms, climbing center, cardio machines, and indoor/outdoor courts
- Discounts on Fit-Yoga Pass and Rec classes
- Eligibility for faculty, staff and alumni to play on Intramural Sports teams.
- Discounts on Outback Adventures and Mission Bay Aquatic Center rentals and trips
SAVE MORE MONEY WITH AUTO-PAY!
UC San Diego Recreation offers reduced pricing on all Rec Memberships! Simply sign up for auto-pay through your credit card of choice or UCSD employee payroll deduction. UCSD employees choosing payroll deduction will have the membership fee deducted from their paycheck either monthly or biweekly (1/2 the monthly membership fee per paycheck) depending on their pay period.
|UC San Diego Recreation Membership Fees|
|Customer Group||Auto Pay (Monthly)||Day||4 Weeks||6 Weeks||Quarter||Annual|
|UCSD Faculty & Staff||$36||$10||$55||N/A||$120||$480|
|UCSD Faculty & Staff *(VCA 50% Discount)||$18||$10||$55||N/A||$60||$240|
|University Extension Students||$36||$10||$55||N/A||$120||$480|
|Students (Summer Only)||--||$3||$35||$50||$100||N/A|
*VCA 50% Discount applies to all current staff and faculty working under any vice chancellor area on campus.
Day passes for UC San Diego Recreation and Sports Facilities, including RIMAC, Main Gym, Canyonview Aquatic Complex and The Natatorium can be purchased for $10. Purchase at RIMAC Facility Access Desk, Main Gym Equipment Room or Canyonview Facility Access Desk. Please be aware that towels are required for all users of the weight rooms. If you do not have a towel, you can purchase one at the RIMAC Equipment Room or at the Main Gym Equipment Room.
RECREATION FLEX PASS $7
Buy a flex pass and save with every visit purchased. Grants access to all Recreation facilities!
- No expiration date!
- Standard: $7/visit (5 visit minimum)
- Student (summer only): $2/visit (5 visit minimum)
- Passes are non-refundable
- Pass holders do not gain eligibility for member pricing on other products or services
FITNESS DAY PASSES
Day passes for UC San Diego Recreation and Sports Facilities, including RIMAC, Main Gym, Canyonview Aquatic Complex and The Natatorium can be purchased for $15. Gives access to facilities plus limited Rec Classes. Purchase at RIMAC Facility Access Desk or Main Gym Equipment Room.
CLIMBING CENTER ACCESS - FREE FOR UCSD STUDENTS & REC MEMBERS
|Day Pass with Shoes||$10||$10|
|10 Day Pass with Shoes||$35||$35|
|Month or 1/2 Quarter Pass with Shoes||$55||$55|
|Quarter Pass with Shoes||$120||$135|
UC SAN DIEGO RECREATION: CODE OF CONDUCT
Participants in UC San Diego Recreation Department programs are required to abide by the following Code of Conduct. Failure to do so will be reviewed and could result in disciplinary action(s). Patrons are expected to accept responsibility for their actions and should respond to all requests to adjust behaviors that do not meet the norms or standards of the activity. UC San Diego Recreation staff has complete authority to implement stated as well as implied policies.
We are committed to the highest standards of civility and decency toward all. We are committed to promoting and supporting a community where all people can work, learn and enjoy the privilege of recreation activities together in an atmosphere free of abusive, inappropriate or demeaning treatment.
CODE OF CONDUCT:
- Exhibit courtesy, good sportsmanship and appropriate behavior at all times.
- Show respect for the privacy, property and experience of others.
- No violent or aggressive behavior, actions or language will be tolerated. Foul, intimidating, and/or offensive language or actions has no place in UC San Diego Recreation.
- Proper attire and shoes are required at all times.
- Show respect for the facilities and all equipment used during participation.
- Hours, policies and availability of facilities is subject to change.
- Participants are expected to exhibit proper conduct and respect for the rights of others which may include patrons, staff, guests, consultants, instructors, vendors, and others working in or recreating in sports facilities. Individuals who engage in unacceptable or disruptive behavior may have their access to the facilities and access to UC San Diego Recreation programs revoked, modified, suspended and/or may be subject to further university or law enforcement action.