Not a Member? Recreation Members receive access to all of our facilities located conveniently across campus, and receive discounted pricing on a variety of classes, trips, services and more!
Customer Service (858) 534-3557 | email@example.com
Get fit in 2019 with a new Rec membership! Only $18/month for eligible staff!
- Rec memberships include access to all Rec facilities during open Rec hours.
- Discounts on adult/youth classes, the fit-yoga pass, outdoor adventure trips and more!
- You must be an eligible staff member and enroll in monthly autopay to receive a membership for $18/month.
- Family members are not eligible for the $18 memberships.
- For questions, please call (858) 534-3557 or inquire at any of our Sales Desks.
UC San Diego undergraduate and graduate students are eligible to use all UC San Diego Recreation facilities by presenting their UC San Diego Student ID card (or UC San Diego Recreation Membership during summer only) at the RIMAC Facility Access Desk, The Main Gym Weight Room, The Main Gym Equipment Room Desk (for access to the Main Gym locker rooms) or the Canyonview Aquatic Complex Facilities Access Desk to gain access to the facilities.
Recreation Class participants without a UC San Diego Recreation Membership must show Photo ID and class receipt at the RIMAC Facility Access Desk or Main Gym Equipment Room Desk to gain access for class participation.
Purchasing a UC San Diego Recreation Membership gives staff, faculty, alumni and the community membership privileges. Your Rec Membership allows you access to all Recreation facilities during Informal Recreation hours and a discounted price on Recreation Classes, Outback Adventures outings and more.
Rec Membership may be purchased through credit card online and in person, or UC San Diego faculty and staff members can choose to pay through payroll deduction. All new members need to come to RIMAC with photo ID and receive their membership card. For more information call us at (858) 534-3557.
THERE ARE NO REFUNDS ON REC Memberships.
Note: First-time Rec Membership purchase may require additional verification of affiliation.
Payment forms accepted: VISA, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, payroll deduction, Triton Plus, cash, check, travelers' check.
WITH A UC SAN DIEGO RECREATION MEMBERSHIP YOU HAVE:
- Access to all public facilities during hours of operation, the use of locker rooms, pools, sauna, jacuzzis, weight rooms, climbing center, cardio machines, and indoor/outdoor courts
- Discounts on Fit-Yoga Pass and Rec classes
- Eligibility for faculty, staff and alumni to play on Intramural Sports teams.
- Discounts on Outback Adventures and Mission Bay Aquatic Center rentals and trips
SAVE MORE MONEY WITH AUTO-PAY!
UC San Diego Recreation offers reduced pricing on all Rec Memberships! Simply sign up for auto-pay through your credit card of choice or UCSD employee payroll deduction. UCSD employees choosing payroll deduction will have the membership fee deducted from their paycheck either monthly or biweekly (1/2 the monthly membership fee per paycheck) depending on their pay period.
|UC San Diego Recreation Membership Fees|
|Customer Group||Auto Pay (Monthly)||Day||4 Weeks||6 Weeks||Quarter||Annual|
|UCSD Faculty & Staff||$36||$10||$55||N/A||$120||$480|
|UCSD Faculty & Staff *(VCA 50% Discount)||$18||$10||$55||N/A||$60||$240|
|University Extension Students||$36||$10||$55||N/A||$120||$480|
|Students (Summer Only)||--||$3||$35||$50||$100||N/A|
*VCA 50% Discount applies to all current staff and faculty working under any vice chancellor area on campus.
Day passes for UC San Diego Recreation and Sports Facilities, including RIMAC, Main Gym, Canyonview Aquatic Complex and The Natatorium can be purchased for $10. Purchase at RIMAC Facility Access Desk, Main Gym Equipment Room or Canyonview Facility Access Desk. Please be aware that towels are required for all users of the weight rooms. If you do not have a towel, you can purchase one at the RIMAC Equipment Room or at the Main Gym Equipment Room.
RECREATION FLEX PASS $7
Buy a flex pass and save with every visit purchased. Grants access to all Recreation facilities!
- No expiration date!
- Standard: $7/visit (5 visit minimum)
- Student (summer only): $2/visit (5 visit minimum)
- Passes are non-refundable
- Pass holders do not gain eligibility for member pricing on other products or services
FITNESS DAY PASSES
Day passes for UC San Diego Recreation and Sports Facilities, including RIMAC, Main Gym, Canyonview Aquatic Complex and The Natatorium can be purchased for $15. Gives access to facilities plus limited Rec Classes. Purchase at RIMAC Facility Access Desk or Main Gym Equipment Room.
CLIMBING CENTER ACCESS - FREE FOR UCSD STUDENTS & REC MEMBERS
|Day Pass with Shoes||$10||$10|
|10 Day Pass with Shoes||$35||$35|
|Month or 1/2 Quarter Pass with Shoes||$55||$55|
|Quarter Pass with Shoes||$120||$135|