We offer four reservable conference rooms located in RIMAC, RIMAC Annex, and the Main Gym complex. Designated mainly for meetings, press conferences, or receptions, these conference rooms have conveniently located electrical outlets, telephone and data lines. The furniture may be set up according to event needs.
Click here for official usage policies and rate sheets for room and equipment rentals.
RIMAC CONFERENCE ROOM IN RIMAC (up to 50 people)
- Occupies approximately 725 square feet at top floor of RIMAC
- Seats 50 in lecture-style configuration, with view of center atrium
- Ceiling-mounted drop-down projection screen
- Wireless internet access, telephone/ data lines
- Small pantry for catering service
Room Setups (PDFs)
DUGOUT CONFERENCE ROOM IN RIMAC ANNEX (up to 64 people)
- 1,100 square feet meeting room space accommodates up to 64
- Floor-to-ceiling windowed wall opens up to the patio
- Attached patio overlooks RIMAC Field and mountain views to the east
- North and west walls contain writing boards and north wall has projection screen
- Built-in sound and video system package, wireless internet access, and telephone/ data lines
MAIN GYM MEETING ROOM (up to 20 people)
- 362 square feet, suitable for small meetings of up to 20 people
- Located on the 2nd floor north balcony
- Wireless internet access
- Dry-erase board
TRITON ROOM IN RIMAC (up to 125 people)
Located on the first level of RIMAC, across the hallway from the Arena, the Triton Conference Room is close to all the main RIMAC facilities and features a view of the north campus playing fields. The room is a good choice for larger meetings and social functions.
- 2,000 square-foot room, with capacity for up to 125 in lecture or reception configuration
- Small pantry with deep sink, countertops, microwave oven and smaller refrigerator
- Ceiling-mounted drop-down projection screen and video projector
- Built-in sound and video system package, wireless internet access, telephone/ data lines and cable
Room Setups (PDFs)
Reserve a room:
For meeting room reservations or more information, call (858) 534-7884, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.