Esports will be offered for free this Spring Quarter for enrolled students and Rec Members. Sign up for the night/time you want to play your weekly matches in. After you register, please email IMSPORTS@UCSD.EDU with your 1. User Name 2. Full Name 3. Phone Number. This will also help us contact you if we need to coordinate reschedules, communicate playoff schedules, etc.
Gather your friends together to create your ultimate team of champions and compete in our very first League of Legends season! Teams will challenge their opponents in Summoners Rift and vie to defeat each other’s nexus first! Gift cards will be awarded to 1st and 2nd place teams.
Since we are running this as an individual game – the program will automatically use your name as the team name. After you register, please edit your ‘team name’ to be the same as your user name in the game. Your opponents will need to search for you with that user name.
First Season will start the week of April 6th and last 3 weeks. Two matches will be scheduled every week (8pm/8:45pm or 9:30p/10:15p etc). Feel free to start the 2nd game early if both opponents are ready. After a full round robin of teams in each division, we will schedule a one day playoff for the following Sunday evening. Depending on how many participants we get, this could last 1-3 hours. We’ll have a determined format by the start of the season, so everyone will have enough time to plan for playoffs.
Gift Cards will be given to 1st and 2nd place!
Questions? Email email@example.com for more information or to suggest future additions!
Not a Member? Recreation Members receive access to all of our facilities located conveniently across campus, and receive discounted pricing on a variety of classes, trips, services and more! Become a Recreation Member today.
Intramural Sports Office (858) 534-3716 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Intramural Sports is your home base for recreational team sports. Compete with you friends and classmates in these fun social leagues. Grab a group of friends to form your own team or join and existing team. Sports vary from quarter to quarter, so there is something for everyone!
- 3-on-3 Basketball — Men’s, Women’s
- Dodgeball — Coed
- Flag Football — Men’s, Women’s, Coed
- Indoor Soccer — Coed
- Innertube Water Polo — Coed
- Team Tennis — Men’s, Women’s, Coed
- Volleyball — Men’s, Women’s, Coed
- Basketball — Men’s, Women’s, Coed
- Passing League Football — Men’s
- Soccer — Men’s, Women’s, Coed
- Team Bowling — Coed
- 4-on-4 Volleyball — Coed
- 5-on-5 Basketball — Men’s, Women’s -April 12th
- Beach Volleyball Doubles — April 18th
- Indoor Soccer — Men’s, Women’s- April 13th
- Innertube Water Polo — Coed- April 15th
- Kickball — Coed - TBD
- Softball — Open, Coed- April 12th
- Tennis tournament — Early May
- Volleyball — Men’s, Women’s, Coed - April 13th
- 7 on 7 outdoor soccer - 3 week tournament - TBD
- Basketball — Men’s, Coed
- Soccer — Open
- Softball — Open