As the weather gets colder we look to warm comfort foods to keep us warm. Our Dietician put together a list of 5
warm, comforting and healthy recipes for you to try!
- Baked Oatmeal with Blueberries
- Easy Slow Cooker Lasagna Soup
- Healthy Chicken Fajita Stuffed Peppers
- Easy Mushroom and Spinach Pasta with Ricotta
- Thai Peanut Chicken Ramen Noodle Salad
If you’d like assistance on your journey to well-being or feel that you would like to improve your relationship with food feel free to contact the Recreation Dietitian, Erin Kukura, MS, RD at email@example.com.
For more information on services go to: https://recreation.ucsd.edu/wellness-services/nutrition/.