Trader Joe’s is one of my go-to grocery stores. They have great prices and quick, easy meals ideas that taste great and are made from wholesome ingredients. Here are a few ideas for quick meals to take with you to work or school or prepare for a quick dinner at home!
- Spicy Lentil Wrap with a side of carrots and hummus makes a great lunch!
- Banh Mi Inspired Noodle Bowl
- Roasted Butternut Squash, Red Quinoa and Wheatberry Salad
- Harvest Grain Salad
- Southwestern Chopped Salad: This is a great staple on its own. Or, make it into a delicious burrito bowl by adding brown rice, black beans, and chicken or soyrizo!
- Greek Style Chicken: Looking for a quick, easy meal? This is a delicious one! I usually heat this up and enjoy with a salad on the side to get my veggies in!
- Wild Salmon: This is a great freezer meal for nights that I need something quick!
- Madras Lentils: This is delicious on it’s own but is much more satisfying paired with rice or Naan bread.
If you’d like assistance on your journey to well-being or feel that you would like to improve your relationship with food feel free to contact Erin @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on services go to: https://recreation.ucsd.edu/wellness-services/nutrition/