The Natatorium, located at the Main Gym Complex, is an indoor pool facility of just over 3,000 square feet. Its glass walls and skylights provide bright lighting – and the view and feel of being “outdoors.”
Campus Recreation classes — from lap swim, SCUBA diving courses, to kids’ swim lessons – are offered in this facility. Click here for open-swim and lap-swim hours, maintenance schedules, and other information.
The Triton swim teams also hold some winter workouts at the Natatorium.
Popular uses for special events are pool parties, innertube waterpolo, and “dive-in” movies.
- Water temperature ranges from 80–83 degrees
- Six lanes @ 25 yards in length; 7-foot wide lanes
- Men’s and women’s restroom (one each); no showers
- Bleachers on deck (6 sets of 4 rows each)
- Spa (maximum capacity of 12) in outdoor patio area
- Outdoor patio area to the south