Not a Member? Recreation Members receive access to all of our facilities located conveniently across campus, and receive discounted pricing on a variety of classes, trips, services and more! Become a Recreation Member today.
OUTBACK CLIMBING CENTER
Climbing Center (858) 822-1996 | firstname.lastname@example.org
We are located just inside the main door of the Canyonview Aquatics Center on the UCSD campus off of Voigt Drive.
- From Interstate 5, exit Genesee Avenue and head east
- Turn right onto Campus Point Drive
- Turn right onto Voigt Drive
- We are directly across Warren Fields, in the Canyonview Pool Complex
- The closest parking lot is P510. Be sure to follow all posted parking guidelines. Parking is currently free on weekends.
- Click here for an interactive map of the campus or use Google maps to get directions from your location
Winter Break Closure Friday of Finals Week - Re-open Sunday of Week 1 Winter Quarter
Spring Break Closure Friday of Finals Week - Re-open Monday of Week 1 Spring Quarter
Pre-Summer Closure Friday of Finals week - Re-open Monday of Summer Session 1
September Closure Friday of Summer Session 2 - Re-open Thursday of Zero Week Fall Quarter
- MLK Day
- Presidents Day
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Veterans Day
If a holiday falls on a Monday, we will also be closed on the Sunday prior.
Please call us for specific closure dates or questions.