Summer Swim Policies
Swim Office Phone: (858) 534-5246
Here are some pointed to make your child’s summer at the
pool run smoothly:
- Enroll your child in the skill level that best matches his/her abilities.
- Most children will spend at least two sessions in the same level. The key to learning is repetition.
- It is not mandatory for the child to take the next highest level during the following session and passing does not guarantee a space in the next highest level
- Rec Classes staff reserves the right to make necessary class level switches. If switching students to their appropriate level is not possible, the staff may have to drop your student from the session.
- If you child is enrolled in the wrong level for future sessions, you may be able to transfer prior to the registration cut-off dates listed on this page, provided there is space available. Click here for transfer information.
- Participants are allowed one transfer per class. Click here for details.
- Children not potty trained must wear plastic swim diapers with elastic waist and leg bands.
- Kids under 5 years must enroll in Tiny Tots.
- A $10 processing fee will be assessed per refund request per class.