The camp lottery application closes on Monday, June 22nd at 6:00pm
Eligibility for the Camp Lottery
Open to any UC San Diego students, staff, or faculty members in need of childcare this summer, Knock Around Camp will be running from July 6th-August 14th. Note that parents will need to enroll in all 6 weeks to be eligible. For campers ages 5-14. Camp runs Monday-Friday, 7:45am-4:45pm.
*Some camperships for financial assistance available for those that qualify.
(Grad students and UC San Diego employees who earn less than 60k annually are likely recipients).
Requirements & General Information:
- For campers ages 5-14. Campers must be 5 years old by the first day of camp.
- Campers will be in the same group of 12, with the same 3 counselors supervising, for the full 6 weeks.
- Campers must have a mask and bring it with them to camp every day.
- Each camp group will have the opportunity to swim 2-3x per week.
- Campers need to bring their own lunch, snacks, and water bottle every day.
- Parents should apply sunscreen before arriving each day, and should send their own supplies if sunscreen needs to be reapplied.
- Parents must complete a daily wellness check on their child(ren) including a temperature check prior to drop-off.
- We will be following all health guidelines in accordance with the County and CDC.
All interested UC San Diego affiliated families should fill out this form to be eligible for the Camp lottery: REGISTRATION FORM