Program Registration Form and Waiver
Rec Card Application Form and Waiver
You may register using:
Walk-In registration: Please visit any of our facilities. The friendly staff at RIMAC, Main Gym, or Canyonview Aquatics Center will be happy to assist you.
• There is no deadline for most programs. Programs remain open until filled.
• Exceptions: Swim offerings and trips have specific registration/cut-off deadlines.
• If you wish to cancel a class or request a transfer, please email email@example.com, or visit the RIMAC, Main Gym, or Canyonview sales desks in-person for quick and friendly service.
• Refunds for purchases originally made in-person must be processed in-person.
• The following offering types are not eligible for refund:
• Private training sessions/lessons, workshops, special events, special passes, interim classes.
• Any cancellations refunded to credit on account will not be eligible for payout after the refund has been processed and credit assigned.
• Due to circumstances beyond our control (weather, illness, under-enrollment etc.), UC San Diego Recreation may occasionally cancel classes and trips. In the event of this, we will make every attempt to notify participants in a timely fashion and will refund accordingly.
• Holders of a Fit-Yoga Pass should always refer to the most current class schedule, available by clicking here.
• Requests received prior to 30 days in advance of the trip’s start date will receive a 90% refund.
• Requests received less than 30 days but prior to 14 days in advance of the trip’s start date
will receive a 75% refund.
• Refunds are not available less than 14 days in advance of the trip’s start date.
• Unless previously approved, transferring trips, dates, or times constitutes a cancellation
and the above policies apply.
For Complete policies regarding registration, cancellation and general information click here.
UC San Diego, 9500 Gilman Dr., La Jolla, CA 92093
Copyright © 2008 Regents of the University of California.
All rights reserved. | Terms & Conditions