- All Recreation Clubs must have a minimum of ten undergrad or graduate student members (4-8 principle members)
- All members must carry a valid UCSD student ID or be a Rec card holder
- No duplicate clubs - If there is a sports club or rec club of a particular sport/activity already in place, a duplicate org. cannot be in the Recreation category.
- A request for all workshops, block changes, fundraisers, travel, and meeting room requests must go through the Recreation Advisor.
- No additional student organizations will be considered for the Recreation category if they do not apply by the end of fall quarter.
- Every member must sign the RSO liability waiver before any physical activity is conducted by the recreation org.
- One waiver per member per year
- Each club must keep an updated roster on file with the Rec Club Advisor. If the roster is not kept current you will lose the use of a facility.
Sports Facility/Activity Room Reservations:
- All recreation organizations MUST utilize a UCSD sports facility (If an org. is not using a sports facility or spaces become full, an org. can register to be a social club.
- One exception – the clubs that were “grandfathered” in.
- If a Rec Club would like to use a sport facility, reservations must be made through the Rec Club Advisor.
- All clubs that request block time are not guaranteed block time.
- If a Recreation org. is traveling for a competition or performance, they must fill out the TRAVEL FORM and turn it in to the Rec Club Advisor a minimum of one week in advance.
- If your student organization uses a stereo in any of the activity rooms, you are responsible for the condition of the stereo.
- Paid instruction may not take place.
- All clubs are not allowed to advertise “free classes.”