We want you to get hooked on climbing! Free day pass and rental gear for anyone who hasn't tried the OCC yet this academic year (September 1-June). Stop by during any open hours during Spring Quarter to give it a try. Free for First Timers replaces Climb for Free Week for Spring 2015.
Monday - Thursday: 4:00 to 10:00 PM
Friday: 4:00 to 8:00 PM
Sunday: 6:00 to 10:00 PM
Finals Week: Mon. to Thurs. 5:00 to 9:00 PM
Monday-Thursday: 5:00 to 9:00 PM
Spring Break (Sunday-Sunday, Reopen Monday of Week 1)
Summer-Closed from Friday of Finals week until Monday of Summer Session 1
September-Closed from Friday of Summer Session 2 until Monday of Week 1 Fall Quarter
Winter Break-Closed from Friday of Finals Week until Monday of Week 1 Winter Quarter
Holiday Closures: MLK Day, Presidents Day, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving. If a holiday falls on a Monday, we will also be closed on the Sunday prior.
Please call us for specific closure dates or questions.
We are located just inside the main door of the Canyonview Aquatics Center on the UCSD campus off of Voigt Drive.
Directions to the OCC
* From Interstate 5, exit Genesee Avenue and head east
* Turn right onto Campus Point Drive
* Turn right onto Voigt Drive
* We are directly across Warren Fields, in the Canyonview Pool Complex
* The closest parking lot is P510. Be sure to follow all posted parking guidelines. Parking is currently free on weekends.